SBQ

This week's SBQ:

What is your favorite past time while stitching? Do you just enjoy
silence, listen to music/audiobooks or do you "watch" TV/movies? Do
you have specific favorites you listen to/watch while stitching?

I have to say that my favorite stitching (and knitting) past time is watching football. I love college football, but also follow a few favorite NFL teams. The reason that this is my favorite stitching past time is because you don't have to pay attention to every second. I can actually pay more attention to my stitching and watch the tv when the excitement rises in the announcers voices - btw, it takes a keen ear to know "real" excitement versus just another play excitement. This is a skill that has taken years to master, and I am still occasionally fooled. My 2nd favorite would be watching tv or a movie. Reality shows are especially nice for stitching. I have learned that watching certain tv shows while stitching is a waste of time for both - I end up rewinding too often, missing important subtitles or subtext, or totally miss a stitch as I an engrossed with the show. The first of these shows was Alias and, now, Heroes falls into that category as well.


0 comments: