A Picture Is Worth A Thousand (or at least a few) Words

This is an interesting exercise that I saw on Heather's blog. I (also) picked pix that were illustrative of the answers, but that's not necessary. Can you guess the answers?

Here's how you do it: answer the questions and type your answer into Google images search. Post a photo from the FIRST results page.

Age you will be on your next birthday?
Place you would like to visit?

One of your favorite places?

Your favorite object?

Your favorite food?

Your favorite animal?

Your favorite color?

Name of a past pet?

Where you live?

First grade teacher’s last name? (I can't believe this actually found several images!)

Your middle name?

A bad habit of yours?

Favorite flower?

Favorite Holiday?

What would you rather be doing now? (I added this one)

2 comments:

Jean in Georgia said...

You do know you've got a picture of Reed Sorenson's car up there, right??? :)

geeky Heather said...

Pink car!!! Hilarious!

I have no idea what your first pet's name was, but I understand why you had to pick that picture. =)