Finally!

I'd like to spin tales of exotic adventures and romance, but unfortunately I have not had any of that...I've just been stucking working and working. I'm happy to report that my project went to production last week and I'm in the process of rejoining the living.

I haven't been totally hobby free during my blogging sabbatical. I've knit on many Mmmal-abrigo Traveling Scarves. Most were late, but at least I did them. My own scarf is still out traveling the country. There's plenty of time before it is cold enough for scarf wearing - and you know that I'm not wishing that to come any faster.

I've also done a little stitching. I finished 1 ornament before our weekend gathering in July. I didn't get a chance to scan it before leaving it with Vicky to ornamentify so I'll post that later. Just recently, however, I finished my "surprise" ornament. He's so cute, I'm very happy with him.


DF's Heather, Andy and I are starting a new Stitch Along. It is Just Nan's Floral Fifteen biscornu. I started Medallion A1 in July at stitch weekend and just finished this week - it only took me 3 sittings to complete (everything but beads, saving those until I have 4 or so to do).

Only 14 more to do!

I'm in the process of determining my goals for the rest of 2009. I'd like to stitch an ornament a month and a medallion a month. Realistically I need to figure out what else I can fit in.

2 comments:

Jean in Georgia said...

Welcome back. :)

Jackie's Stitches said...

Glad to hear you're back among the living. Just in time for some fabulous FSU football!!!

The Floral Fifteen is gorgeous as is your stitching!