Pumpkins, pumpkins!

This weekend I went to the North Georgia Mountains with The Tagliatelas in search of pumpkins. And we found them!

Burt's Pumpkin Patch is loaded with pumpkins of all sizes and colors.

I guess you could say that I embraced fall (well it was a little warm, but let's just call it fall) and this helped me get into the spirit.

Don't worry, though, I'm still mourning the death of summer and wearing my sandals as long as possible!





We all found some pumpkins to enjoy.

Some big, some small.

This is Melia with "Mama Pumpkin" or actually in Melia-speak it's "Mama Punkin" and "Baby Punkin".









The colors were great and the types were very interesting.

These are pumpkins, gourds and who knows what else?







We had a great time! This is me with Melia (left) and Riley (right).


After The Pumpkin Patch, we went to the top of Amacolola Falls and had lunch at the Lodge. Here is the view from the top. Not a lot of color yet, but I'm sure that it will be coming in soon.

3 comments:

geeky Heather said...

Looks like a lot of fun...even with all that "onange"!!

Jean in Georgia said...

So, did you pick out your pumpkin for the condo jack o'lantern??

Jill said...

I picked out a "baby punkin" and a baby gourd for my desk. Decorating at the condo is such a waste of time...no trick or treaters.