Ye Shall Prosper - October Goal

The October goal for our Ye Shall Prosper Stitch Along was to complete the front of the needlebook. A little late for me, but I did manage to finish it. Technically the design part was completed on time and then I started the chain stitch border which took longer than I planned.

One day this may be an actual functioning needlebook. I love this fabric, it is subtly overdyed and it really adds a nice texture to the piece.

It's already November 10, so I need to start on the November goal quickly.

I'm off to Philly early in the am, so early that it's really part of the night not the morning!


Jean in Georgia said...

Looks wonderful! you did a really great job. :)